Fun! That describes this party from inception to end result–this party was FUN! With red, white, and blue detailing on everything and a dash of yuletide cheer, this party was a Honky Tonk dream!
Beer is a must to have a great Honky Tonk and guests enjoyed stopping by our Moonshine Sippin’ Bar! There were awesome boot shaped mugs with custom tags and napkins for guests to enjoy their beer. There were plenty of sweet treats to go around along with an amazing place setting by Elegant Beginnings.
Guests had a great time mingling and playing games. From our special decor design to the delicious s’more shots the night was one no one will ever forget. Check out our S’more shot recipe below.
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka
8 ounces Cool Whip
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 bag of Large Marshmallows
1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar
1. In a bowl, mix the chocolate pudding mix and milk until smooth.
2. Add in the vodka until the mixture has no lumps and is incorporated.
3. Add in the Cool Whip and mix until no white streaks are visible.
4. Spoon the pudding mixture into each glass filling each glass 3/4 full .
4. Use a kitchen torch to carefully brown the Marshmallow and garnish with a piece of the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar.